So this is actually not a very book-related post, but I guess it's okay because I've been tagged by Claire @ Cover to Cover to do this (thanks, Claire!). The questions itself is more about personal stuff; and I have to list four answers to each question. There are 12 questions in total, so without further delay, let's jump right into it! Here are my answers :))
Four Names That People Call Me (other than my real name):
1. Sugia — which is my last name (also my grandfather's name), and probably my most popular nickname. Because my high school teacher used to call me that, as well as my college friends. It would've been normal if there are more than one Stefanie around, but I was the only one! Which is weird.
2. Bani [buhn-ee] — this is a nickname by my long-time friend since elementary/middle school. And she still calls me by that name even until now.
3. Panyi — a nickname by my friend in college; don't know how this happened as well, but I guess it's cute :3
4. Meme (妹妹/mèimei) — Since I was a kid, I was called this a lot by people around the house, especially my grandparents and house assistants. The main reason of course because I'm the youngest in my family.
Four Jobs I Have Had:
1. Graphic Designer — I was an intern at a design company for a short time, but it gave me a lot of experience in the work area. And I also did a lot of freelance work on my personal time, even until now :)2. Customer Service — this one is also from an internship that I did in high school. I took a job at a place that provided English class for those who wanted to study overseas. My main job is to pick up the phone and say 'May I help you?' multiple times.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ3. Photographer — might be unexpected, but I was really into photography when I was in high school. So me and a group of friends teamed up, taking pictures for pre-sweet 17th photoshoots, and also personal ones. I still like photography, but I don't think it's the path for me.4. Book Blogger — I wouldn't mind calling this my job.
Four Movies I Would Have Watched More Than Once:
1. Finding Nemo — I wouldn't mind watching this over and over. In fact, I think I've watched this about 3 or 4 times already; and I still love it.
2. The Maze Runner — Just so I can see Kihong Lee's face again, because he's not here with me. ㅋㅋ
3. Facing the Giants — Watched this 3 times already. Still cried every single time. It's a Christian movie that had a lot of important aspects for going through life struggles (which is called the giants in this movie).
4. Monster Inc. — I know, my preferences sounds a bit childish. But I love this movie! Loved it even more than Monsters University, because it's so cute and adorable.
1. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
2. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
4. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch — all are life changing reads for me.
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Indonesia2. South Korea (I wish)3. —4. — sadly I haven't lived in that much places.
Four Places I Have Been:
1. South Korea
2. United Kingdom
1. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studios Florida)Four Things I Don't Eat:
2. In bed, reading.
3. South Korea. Specifically in Myeongdong or Ewha Univ or Insadong or Hongdae.
4. Disneyland. Or any other Amusement Parks.
3. Green tea flavoured
Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups — soooo good. I can keep eating this non-stop. But it's also very fattening.
2. Pizza — my favorites would be Pizza Hut or Domino's Pizza. With lots and lots of cheese.
3. Banana — I love the fruit, I love it juiced, and I love everything that's banana flavored basically.
4. French Fries
Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. Superman is Back (슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다)
2. We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요)
3. Running Man (런닝맨)
4. Korean Dramas
Four Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year:
1. Chinese New Year — so that I can accumulate enough money to buy something that I wanted. I will post it on this blog when I finally made the purchase.
2. Moving to a new apartment — my family is currently renovating a new apartment, and hopefully we can move in this year. I'll post my bookshelf organization when that happens.
3. Trip to New Zealand — I'm not really sure if this is going to happen, but my family planned to visit NZ for the holidays this year. I really want to go to Hobbiton! And really really want to go bungee jumping♥
4. More great books to be published this year — YESSS. I hope I'll get to read more awesome books this year.
1. Omo (어머) — I think I watched too many Korean dramas/tv shows, and I automatically say this when I dropped something or did something by mistake.
2. Really? — I would say it in Indonesian, but basically that's what it means. It's my first automatic response when someone told me something.
3. Seriously? — another automatic response when someone said/shared something unexpected to me.
4. Oh my God — I always say this in various situations.
So that's it for this post! I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but feel free to do it if you want. Consider yourself tagged by me ;)) If you decide to make this post, don't forget to share it in the comments as well so I can check it out. I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe know me a little bit better personally. I'm currently working hard on finishing the book I'm reading, so I can post a book review soon. Bye for now!