To celebrate the last month of this year, I'm going to do something a little bit different for my haul. Since December is also the month of Christmas celebration, I thought I'd show you what other things I bought this month besides books. Some of them you can probably see from the picture I took above, but I did have more package came in after I took that photo.... I will just consider these things as my 'Christmas presents', because I do get some things for free, or from my parents—but yes there are also some that I bought for myself. Looking back, I do feel a tinge of regret for spending this much money on a lot of things. But it's Christmas! I guess we can make an exception this time.... (excuses, excuses). Okay, so here are the things I got for Christmas! :))
❆ Non-Book Related Stuffs ❆
1. Vidal Sasoon 32 MM Tourmaline Ceramic 2-in-1 Straightener/Curling Iron
First one that I'm extremely happy with is my new curling iron! My old one is broken, and it couldn't heat up properly. So I think it's a good decision to invest on something that can do two things at once: straightening and curling. And the color is also really cute :3
2. Blogger Buku Indonesia (BBI) 2015 Calendar + Stickers & Pin (FREEBIE)
A bunch of thanks to BBI for providing me this 2015 Calendar for free! I was actually one of the many designers that contributed in making this calendar; and I'm really happy with how it turned out! I worked on 3 parts: the cover, June, and October. Aside from the calendar, BBI also sent me stickers and also a pin with pictures that I designed for BBI. So thank you thank you very much! I really didn't expect getting these for free :)))
3. Taste Life Twice notebook from Ayu & Windry @ Taste Life Twice and mini photocards from Dini @ Dinoy's Books Review (FREEBIE)So I got sent a really pretty notebook from a new blog called Taste Life Twice, and if you haven't read my post about them yet, go read it here. And I also got some cute mini postcards from my friend who's also a book-blogger :)) Thank you so much!
4. Wanderer and Wonderer mug: Freebie from Times Bookstore (FREEBIE)
I got this really cute mug from Times Bookstore after my purchase (which I will mention later in this post). They have a choice of a really big umbrella (for the rainy season) or this mug as Christmas gifts from them. And I chose the mug, of course :))) I love cute mugs.
5. Flannel Shirts from UNIQLO
I went to UNIQLO accompanying my brother to find some shorts, but my eyes caught the multiple colored flanel shirts and fell in love with them. I think there are more than 10 colors on display, and I decided to try one out. And it's so comfy, and looked really cute as well. So I got 4 of them.....in different colors like shown in the picture. But I'm thankful for UNIQLO's reasonable price. I think it's a pretty good purchase.
6. Baby Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger (FREEBIE)
My friend got these cute babies for me when she went to Singapore ♥♥♥ These adds to my Winnie the Pooh family collection, and I'm very thankful for my friend who knows exactly what I want ㅋㅋㅋ Let's say this is your Christmas present for me ;*
7. Les Femmes Flat Shoes
Quite an impulsive buy, because I bought it pretty recently when I went to the mall with my friend—and she took me to this new store that sells bags, accessories, and shoes. Their flat shoes are very comfortable with quite an affordable price. And my old shoes are pretty worn out as well.
8. Online Korean Cosmetics Haul (Etude House, Face Shop, TonyMoly) + Sample FREEBIES.
Most of these products are repurchase, because I need to restock on my essential stuffs. And I prefer to pre-order Korean cosmetics online because they're far cheaper than buying it straight from the store here (the price can be at least half as much). And, the store always gives me tons of freebie samples :))))
❆ Book-Related Stuffs ❆
9. Periplus Bookstore Totebag, Periplus.com E-Coupon, and BBI at IRF pins (FREEBIE)
Another freebie that I got sent by BBI, because I helped making certificate designs for their event at IRF (Indonesian Readers Festival). They sent me a really beautiful Periplus totebag filled with 2 E-coupon worth IDR 50,000 (that can be used with minimum purchase of IDR 250,000) and also 2 pins for BBI at IRF :)) Once again, thank you so much BBI! Even though I didn't really helped much :)))
10. A Song of Ice and Fire series boxset by George R.R. Martin from Times BookstoreThis is actually something that I didn't intend on buying, but I've always had my eyes on this beautiful UK edition of A Song of Ice and Fire series boxset. I hesitated multiple times, and went out of the bookstore then came back in again. After quite some time, my Mom encouraged me to buy it. And she offered to get it for me! So I'll consider this as my Christmas presents from my Mom. And it's the biggest, most beautiful Christmas present I got this year. Love you lots, Mom! (you can check out the front covers on my personal Instagram)
11. Adventure Time Magnetic Bookmarks from Craft'ed
I discovered this store that sells the cutest magnetic bookmarks, ever! They have various illustrations made into bookmarks; and I finally decided to get the complete Adventure Time bookmarks (that consists of all the main characters)! I just very recently started watching Adventure Time, and I find the illustration style to be very cute. And I can't wait to start using these adorable bookmarks!
12. Periplus.com Haul
These are the purchases I made using the E-Coupon from BBI earlier. I had to make 2 transactions because one E-Coupon can only be used in one purchase. I tried my best to not exceed too much from the IDR 250,000 minimum purchase (because I know I spent too much this month). So I was looking at the bargain section, and I found Kane Chronicles: Survival Guide by Rick Riordan for only IDR 35,000 (!!). And it's in hardcover! And the illustration book is the more expensive one. But I've been wanting it for so long ;D
The second picture is a mix between my purchases online and offline. I bought The Island of Adventure by Enid Blyton offline, at a Periplus bookstore—because I fell in love with the cover (which is my favorite color). And the other two I purchased using the second E-Coupon :)) The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling looks really cute!
13. Pengenbuku.net Haul
These are books that I highly anticipated because I love these authors! These are Indonesian books by local authors, and I can't wait to start reading soon :)) Several people have already read these books, you can check their reviews on Goodreads if you're interested :D
14. Review copy from Hapsari Hanggarini (FREEBIE)
And lastly, this just came in yesterday, is a review copy I got sent from an author, Hapsari Hanggarini. A few days ago she contacted me through Facebook, offering me to review her newest book. I gladly agreed :) Hopefully I can read it soon, and post my book review when I'm finished. Thank you!
Phew, now looking back at it, I did buy TONS of stuffs. However, I'm still glad because a lot of those things are on sale (because of the holiday season), and I'm also very thankful for all the freebies I got from various people :)) Did any of you got anything for the holiday season? ;)) Alright, that's all for this month's haul; and see you in the next post!