|image source: here. edited by me.|
It's been too long since I last made a Top 10 Tuesday post (last one I posted was in May), so I chose an interesting topic from their older ones to post on this blog. The topic I chose is a really old one from February, which is to list Top 10 Reasons I Love Being a Blogger/Reader. I've been a blogger for 3 years now, and a reader for more than 10 years - and I certainly love doing both. So in this post, I'd like to share my 10 reasons why I love being a blogger and a reader :)) Here's the list in no particular order.
1. Books made me experience so many lives without the need to experience them myself. Lots of ups and down, and emotional roller-coaster ride.
2. I will always have something to do and never get bored. When I have to wait for a very long time, I read books - and time flies.
3. Reading allows me to escape from real life for a while. I can just indulge myself in the world creating by the book and enjoy my time inside it.
4. I get to meet so many amazing fictional characters in books, and some can be my fictional boyfriends like Peeta Mellark or Augustus Waters.
5. It just makes me happy. Probably as simple as that.
6. It helps me practice my writing, especially in English.
7.I get to know and meet so many new people who loves to read as well.
8. I get to share my love of reading to other people; and also express my personal opinion about the books I read.
9. Sometimes publishers can give me free books in exchange for an honest review.
10. Blogwalking to other people's blogs helped me discover many more amazing books.
I probably have many more reasons why I love being a blogger/reader, but those are the ten reasons I can think of right now. I don't know for how long I'll be able to be a book-blogger, but I'm pretty sure I want to be a reader for the rest of my life :)) Feel free to share your own reasons why you love being a blogger or a reader :)) And hopefully I'll be able to find another interesting topic from Top Ten Tuesday to post on this blog. Bye!