|image source: here. edited by me.|
I was really aware of this challenge kind of thing, especially on Instagram - because so many people did it already. And I was recently tagged by Elbert Reyner @ A Cinephile's Diary, who's my university classmate and he also writes amazing movie reviews, to do this challenge as well. So although this post might not be book related (although I will mention many bookish facts about myself), I guess this is quite a refreshing change from all the book reviews that I write. So here are 20 Facts About Me that you might or might not know :))
1. I love both books and Korean things (songs, k-drama, variety shows) - and I'm never really sure which one I love more.
2. I travel to a lot of different countries with my family, but I'm actually not a big fan of traveling. The only place I love to visit over and over again would be South Korea. Oh, and I would probably want to go and see the Northern Lights one day.
3. There are over 700 books on my TBR list on Goodreads (which includes both physical copies and e-books altogether). On one side, I really want to reduce my TBR pile; but then again, it means I will never be running out of books to read - which is a relieve.
4. My computer and the internet is my life. I don't know what my life would be like without internet. Thank you, to whoever invented the internet.
5. "What's your favorite book?" is probably the most difficult bookish question ever for me. Because I don't have a favorite book, I have lots and lots of them.
6. I actually need to wear my glasses, but I never wear them except when I'm watching a movie in the theater or driving at night. So please pardon me if I can't recognize you from afar.
7. I am a very shy person - especially towards new people. It takes a while for me to open up myself to other people. Which is why I don't have that many friends, but I love and cherish my best friends to the deepest core.
“I like books that aren’t just lovely but that have memories in themselves. Just like playing a song, picking up a book again that has memories can take you back to another place or another time.”
— Emma Watson
8. Books are my best teacher. They taught me what my parents didn't.
9. I hate insects - especially cockroach. I really want to know what God's intention was in creating that creature.
10. I love reading English books. And most of my non-review posts in this blog is written in English to help me practice - because I almost never use English in daily conversation. But I know my grammar still needs a lot of help.
11. An introvert who enjoys solitude and always needs some time alone.
12. I never take breaks between reading books. I will always have a book I'm currently reading. I never had a reading slump.
13. I love to eat good food; and I eat a lot. I just try to restrain myself because I don't want to gain too much weight. I love Indonesian, Chinese, Italian, and of course, Korean food. Oh, and I loveee seafood. 놈놈놈~♥
14. In relation with the previous fact, I don't want to gain weight because I rarely exercise. I only like to do exercises that I can do in my room.
15. One of my worst habits is to procrastinate. I'm seriously trying to fix that.
16. My blood type is A.
17. I spend a lot more money on books than on clothing. No regrets.
18. I am a Christian for almost 13 years; and I'm forever grateful for God's never-ending grace and mercy in my life. All that I am today, I owe it to God.
19. I have a terrible memory, but at least I always remember where I put my stuff.
20. I want to go bungee jumping from Macau Tower (233 m high) - though I'm still unsure if I'll have the courage to jump when I get there.
So, that's all for my 20 random facts. I'm sorry if they're too random, I just listed anything that comes to mind. I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, so I'll tag anyone who's reading this post and is interested in doing it. If you made this post on your blog, you can share the link in the comments below so I can read them as well ;) Okay, now I need to start writing my book review (point #15). Bye! ;)